• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Jingle

Pcitygirl323

Bells
Switch
7532-8374-4902
Island
LeeDo
Winter Mittens
I'm new and I don't understand when jingle is supposed to come and why I bought the Santa outfit. Also what happens if I give the villagers presents that didn't ask for ?

Ps MERRY CHRISTMAS

jingle comes at 6pm, he'll be wandering around your town and you bought the Santa outfit so you can out presents to your villagers (jingle won't let you hand out presents unless you have it on) if you give the wrong present nothing big will happen, you just won't get jingles picture but if you talked to your villagers they should've given you hints as to what they want like "I hope I get something green for Christmas"

Last edited:
When you talk to Jingle he will explain a lot to you. If you give the wrong present it's fine, your villagers won't be as thrilled that's all but they'll still be thankful.

When you talk to Jingle he will explain a lot to you. If you give the wrong present it's fine, your villagers won't be as thrilled that's all but they'll still be thankful.

If you gave two or more presents wrong, I believe you can't get Jingle's picture anymore. So there is a consequence, but it's too late now anyway.

If you gave two or more presents wrong, I believe you can't get Jingle's picture anymore. So there is a consequence, but it's too late now anyway.

Absolutely right, you won't get Jingle's pic, but the villagers themselves won't be upset and I believe Jingle will still give you a festive wreath for participating :)

Back