• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Joined Wordpress

Alolan_Apples

“Assorted” Collector
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Island
Palm City
Flower Glow Wand
Cool Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Yule Log
Yellow Tulip
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Orange Candy
Chocolate Cake
Apple (Fruit)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
On my 6-month anniversary of my registration of joining Bell Tree (which was yesterday), I have joined Wordpress. Since Bell Tree has a tight limit on how many characters you can have in a blog entry, and since nobody pays attention to blogs on TBT, I decided that Wordpress was the right place for me to go to. Of course, Tumblr would work too, but it's highly overrated, and confusing. So I still don't have a Tumblr.

If you want to read what I write on Wordpress, you can follow this link:

https://townofstarfall.wordpress.com/

It's also located in my signature on TBT. The purple text is a link to my site. I hope I can get subscribers from here to there. Comments are open to anyone, even to those who aren't registered.

My blog is on a weekly schedule. Every week I go over personal life, I would share a creativity entry. The weeks I go over interesting facts are the weeks I have a logic problem. Either way, I will be blogging about my town's history, my game ideas, and other AC experiences I had. Mondays are the personal life/fact entry days. I might even talk about my experiences on Bell Tree over there. Tuesdays are like the StarFall Journal on my blog on TBT. Wednesdays are the entries of the Idea Book. Thursdays are on other AC stuff. And Fridays are creativity entries and logic problems.

I may not be as active on Bell Tree as I used to be, but I'm not leaving. I still need to get a few more collectibles. And even if I quit TBT, I may still come back when the next Animal Crossing game comes out.

Back