• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Jolly, Solemn, and/or Warm Paintings (genuine)

Chungus

Freshly Delivered Something Or Other
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Orange (Fruit)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Cherry (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (50) +
Hi! I can offer bells and/or my genuine graceful painting or moving painting. Thanks so much in advance — it’s all the art I need for my New Leaf museum!

I have another geniune Jolly painting. I can give it to you for free. I don't need the other paintings :)

I have another geniune Jolly painting. I can give it to you for free. I don't need the other paintings :)

Really?? That’s so kind of you! Please DM me your friend code and we can go from there. It’s late where I am now but maybe we can trade tomorrow.

Really?? That’s so kind of you! Please DM me your friend code and we can go from there. It’s late where I am now but maybe we can trade tomorrow.

My friend code is 4055-7060-2510. Tomorrow is fine too. It's afternoon here for me and I'll be on and off the forum for another 10 hours :)

My friend code is 4055-7060-2510. Tomorrow is fine too. It's afternoon here for me and I'll be on and off the forum for another 10 hours :)

Hmmm, I’ll be busy within the next 10 hours so maybe it’s best if we just traded now? Is it okay if you come to my town? I have 9 villagers and don’t want someone from your void coming in if that’s cool with you? :)

Hmmm, I’ll be busy within the next 10 hours so maybe it’s best if we just traded now? Is it okay if you come to my town? I have 9 villagers and don’t want someone from your void coming in if that’s cool with you? :)

Well completing your museum is not as urgent so I would suggest that you get the 10th villager before you do any online trades in case you get any unwanted villagers from anyone's void. I can keep a hold of the Jolly Painting for you (I have a ton of storage) and after you have gotten your 10th villager, I can pass it to you :) I'm not sure if I have any villager in my void at the moment :unsure:

Well completing your museum is not as urgent so I would suggest that you get the 10th villager before you do any online trades in case you get any unwanted villagers from anyone's void. I can keep a hold of the Jolly Painting for you (I have a ton of storage) and after you have gotten your 10th villager, I can pass it to you :) I'm not sure if I have any villager in my void at the moment :unsure:

Ooof yeah! I’m actually waiting on an amiibo card to come in so I’ll be at 9 villagers for a while. So you are saying anyone can get villagers from any void so long as any kind of internet communication occurs? If that’s true maybe we should play it safe?

How do you know if your void is clear or not? 🤔

Either way, thanks for being so kind as to save the painting for me!

Ooof yeah! I’m actually waiting on an amiibo card to come in so I’ll be at 9 villagers for a while. So you are saying anyone can get villagers from any void so long as any kind of internet communication occurs? If that’s true maybe we should play it safe?

How do you know if your void is clear or not? 🤔

Either way, thanks for being so kind as to save the painting for me!

Yup! As long as you connect online to anyone! Can be from visiting someone or someone visiting you or streetpassing someone. I have had it happen to me so many times that I refuse to trade with anyone when I have a spot open in my town until I can get someone to move in. Always good to play safe!

Well there are many theories but until now there's no way of truly telling, since the void is invisible :unsure: Best to just avoid the risk.

You're welcome. Just let me know when you are ready to collect the painting :)

Yup! As long as you connect online to anyone! Can be from visiting someone or someone visiting you or streetpassing someone. I have had it happen to me so many times that I refuse to trade with anyone when I have a spot open in my town until I can get someone to move in. Always good to play safe!

Well there are many theories but until now there's no way of truly telling, since the void is invisible :unsure: Best to just avoid the risk.

You're welcome. Just let me know when you are ready to collect the painting :)

Hi! Turns out Redd came to town on my New Leaf and I found myself a jolly painting. You don’t have to save your jolly painting for me anymore. Thank you for thinking of me!

Back