• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Judy in Boxes ✧*。 LF: Bells or Coco the rabbit

covecrossing

Reformed Time Traveler
Bells
Feedback
100% (27) +
Hello! Judy is asking to move away! I want to either adopt Coco or accept bells! I work a lot so I will get back as soon as possible.

Happy Wednesday!

Hey, I can totally trade you an ungifted Coco for Judy! Does she wear any gifts or custom designs?

Hey, I can totally trade you an ungifted Coco for Judy! Does she wear any gifts or custom designs?

Hi hi!! That would be awesome! I adopted her from an island and hardly spoke to her. I havent given her any gifts and she wears the same shirt she moved in with!!

Hi hi!! That would be awesome! I adopted her from an island and hardly spoke to her. I havent given her any gifts and she wears the same shirt she moved in with!!
This is awesome!
Do you want me to adopt Judy first and then you can come adopt Coco? I need someone to move out first so i need a moment to work on that. I have Coco’s amiibo and can start moving her in as well. I TT so I can do it today~

This is awesome!
Do you want me to adopt Judy first and then you can come adopt Coco? I need someone to move out first so i need a moment to work on that. I have Coco’s amiibo and can start moving her in as well. I TT so I can do it today~

could you please adopt judy, first? and that’s ok, take your time! thanks so much!

Back