• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling Judy in Boxes!

Villager
Judy
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items

mayor.lauren

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Pavé
Timmy Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (28) +
Selling original ungifted Judy in boxes!!!

LF TBT or wishlist items only!

Will be voided at 8pm PST tonight!

Edit: will add photo proof of Judy in boxes when I get home 🥰

I'm interested in re-adopting Judy but I don't have a plot. If I can free up a plot, though, about how many TBT are you looking for? I also have probably 10 of the items on your wishlist, like the spaceship and moon and butterfly models and some of the springy ride ons.

Edit: Bunnie just asked to move, so I can time travel to open the plot.

Last edited:
I'm interested in re-adopting Judy but I don't have a plot. If I can free up a plot, though, about how many TBT are you looking for? I also have probably 10 of the items on your wishlist, like the spaceship and moon and butterfly models and some of the springy ride ons.

Edit: Bunnie just asked to move, so I can time travel to open the plot.
i don’t have a specific number in mind, just looking for fair offers for a valuable villager. :) i’m going to pick the highest/most valuable offer if i get multiple.

That sounds reasonable. My offer is:

200 TBT
winter train set
red retro gas pump
green retro gas pump
crewed spaceship
moon
mom's patterned tea cozy
rajah brooke's birdwing model
agrias butterfly model
pink climbing wall
pink elephant slide
red springy ride on
blue and white construction sign
pink illuminated present
blue illuminated present
red pinball machine
blue pinball machine
green toy box
Post automatically merged:

If my offer is accepted, when is the trade happening? I can do 8PM PST/11PM EST but not much after that since I need to get some sleep.

Well, it is past 8:00 PM PST when Judy was due to be voided, so I am guessing that my offer was not the best one. Since it's unclear, I will go ahead and withdraw the offer, since I can't wait any longer to hear the result.

Last edited:
That sounds reasonable. My offer is:

200 TBT
winter train set
red retro gas pump
green retro gas pump
crewed spaceship
moon
mom's patterned tea cozy
rajah brooke's birdwing model
agrias butterfly model
pink climbing wall
pink elephant slide
red springy ride on
blue and white construction sign
pink illuminated present
blue illuminated present
red pinball machine
blue pinball machine
green toy box

If my offer is accepted, when is the trade happening? I can do 8PM PST/11PM EST but not much after that since I need to get some sleep.

Well, it is past 8:00 PM PST when Judy was due to be voided, so I am guessing that my offer was not the best one. Since it's unclear, I will go ahead and withdraw the offer, since I can't wait any longer to hear the result.
i'm so sorry for the late response! it's finals week for me so i got caught up in studying. i still have her available if you want her, but completely understand if not. let me know! since it's totally my fault, i will hold her through tomorrow for you.

Thanks. If no one else offered, I will take her. (I still have the plot.) I have to work later today but have some availability this morning or the earlier part of this evening, until about 7 pm pst/10 pm est. If you can let me know the offer is accepted and set a time, I will prepay the TBT and then bring the other items when I come to pick her up.

Thanks. If no one else offered, I will take her. (I still have the plot.) I have to work later today but have some availability this morning or the earlier part of this evening, until about 7 pm pst/10 pm est. If you can let me know the offer is accepted and set a time, I will prepay the TBT and then bring the other items when I come to pick her up.
yes, your offer is accepted! if you’re online now, i am free to have you come get her. i’ll keep an eye on the forums best i can today.

i also just realized i forgot to post my photo proof. here it is!
7A5C30FF-C74F-4DF4-A95F-471DFAEA63AC.jpeg

Last edited:
Back