• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Judy (Ungifted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villager
Judy
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells

MorphiGalaxi

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
0564-1162-9430
Bee Plush
Dino Plush
Clownfish Plush
Chocolate Cake
Sheep Plush
Hot Feather
Cool Feather
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Cake
Feedback
100% (205) +
Hello! Getting ready to re-start my ACNH save file, and Judy is in boxes so I'd like for her to find a good home! Will consider any TBT offers, and if that doesn't work you can offer other things too. Thank you everyone!

I saw you posted in another thread looking for an ungifted Judy. If your plan is to get her back someday on your new save, you might be able to try the "Hold My Villager" thread.

I saw you posted in another thread looking for an ungifted Judy. If your plan is to get her back someday on your new save, you might be able to try the "Hold My Villager" thread.
Ooh okay! Will check that our for sure if no one is wanting her still after awhile, thank you :) I'm most likely planning on getting her back later.

Heyyy I’ve been wanting Judy for so long 😳 is she still available?
Hello! She should still be available (just checking to make sure I held the time right). Do you still want her? Will consider any TBT offers/other offers too.

Update: She is available!
Post automatically merged:

No longer available, thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back