• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Just A Few Questions

MagicalCat590

Hippie Witch
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
October Birthstone (Opal)
Okay, so these questions are probably going to come off as really stupid and newbish, and I apologize for that. I ran a web search on this stuff and wasn't really able to find anything useful to my situation, so here I am.
Anyway, I was watching the vids about the horror themed towns someone posted and I noticed that in a couple of the towns there was, like, a drying rack for clothes with bloody laundry hanging from it. Does anyone know how the creators accomplished that or where I could get that item with the bloody laundry?
My other question is, what pattern do you use for making tiles at the Able Sisters shop? I only ask because there only seems to be patterns for clothing available and I'm not sure which would be best to use.
Sorry to bug you guys with this and thanks in advance.

Yo! For the clothes with blood-stained clothing on it, the furniture was refurbished by Cyrus at the Retail and they used a custom design onto the clothing fabric.

I don't think people make tiles at the Able Sisters, just go onto your pattern inventory and click on one, it should say edit. If not, erase the pattern and try again.

Oh, okay. Thank you.
I don't know much of anything about make tiles or custom patterns because the only one I've made so far is my flag and all the ones I've seen online were Pro designs, so I thought you had to make them there. Silly me :p
Thanks again ^_^

Back