• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Just a question

Shimmer

(ര̀ᴗര́)و☆
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Orange (Fruit)
Happy Home Designer Token
Orange Mote of Flame
If I get a villager from someone and then I give that villager to another user, will that villager claim me to be their "hometown?" or the person who originally gave me the villager?

They will occasionally say what town they are from and sing the town tune of that town. I don't remember them mentioning any character names. I think they only mention their previous town and not their original town if they have been adopted more than once.

Yeah it's whatever last town they were in that they remember. I have lots of villager humming their old town tunes and I think it's just really cute. =]

Ah that's good news!
I ask because my boyfriend wants Deena and the easiest way to get Deena is by getting them from someone else online. But I think it would be cute for Deena to talk about my town. xD

Imagine if they remembered every town they've been in and they've been through a dozen towns and made you listen to every single town tune? lmao the worst

Imagine if they remembered every town they've been in and they've been through a dozen towns and made you listen to every single town tune? lmao the worst

AHAHAH! Now I feel silly for asking such an obvious question.
Thanks for wording it like that. Makes a lot more sense. XD

They talk about mayors and alts from all towns they have been in. I have a Zucker that talks about 5+ towns.
I had another character that I actually made a list of the towns she mentioned. SEVEN.

Edit: Maybe I should change my siggy to the biggest animal crosser one. Lol. I obviously play too much.

Last edited:
Back