Stuck in the Past
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
4447-3341-9807
Pear (Fruit)
Matryoshka Doll
Wild World was the first real Animal Crossing game I got back in 2018-2019(?).
I got it through Virtual Console on the Wii U, and I think it was a pretty good starting point for me.

Taking into account that I've been a huge fan of Sonic for years, guess what I named myself and the town.
Sonic and Mobius respectively.
I was quite the imaginative character.

I somewhat remember the villagers that I had in the town. I don't remember which ones I started with, though.
I remember Tipper, Tabby, Lobo, Benedict, and Maelle. I had more but I don't really remember their names or appearances.

I never did anything of importance, either.
I played the game for a year or two and I don't think I paid off my debt more than once.
Usually just played to amble around and mess with the villagers.

I'd love to revisit Mobius, but uh, I got reckless time traveling and ended up making basically all of the villagers I liked (AKA the ones that I previously mentioned) leave the town. I promptly started a new town, played it for 10 minutes, and haven't played it since.

Good times.

I've been playing Wild World for the first time ever recently, and I'm having an absolute blast. I understand why people love the game as much as they do, and regret I didn't get into the game sooner in my life. Hopefully you will replay it again one day, and reminisce on the good times. :)

Wild World was my first Animal Crossing game! I got it when I was 11, if I recall correctly, because it had such good reviews.

I had a cow phase in elementary school (alongside many other phases) so my very first town was named . . . Mooville. Although I am female, I chose a male character because I don't wear feminine clothing and the extreme flare of the female protagonist's mandatory dress bugged me. I named him Garrett because I thought it was a cool name for whatever reason.

My favorite activity was fishing, by far. I used to fish up a couple of full pockets of fish at the end of each in-game day to earn money.

My all-time favorite villagers were Antonio, Peewee, Dora, and Tipper (a cow for Mooville!). They're still three of my all-time faves, and while Antonio has followed me to a couple of other towns--I just can't seem to turn him away when he randomly appears--I don't know if I could ever have the other three villagers. Their WW personalities were so charming and distinct. I think I prefer that they go on living in Mooville forever, preserved in memory.

I've been playing Wild World for the first time ever recently, and I'm having an absolute blast. I understand why people love the game as much as they do, and regret I didn't get into the game sooner in my life. Hopefully you will replay it again one day, and reminisce on the good times. :)
Same here! Well, actually I started playing it this year (February) after many years since I bought it to originally start playing. It for sure is an amazing game and I’d also go as far as to say it might be my favorite installment in the AC series. It has got some kind of special charm to it, something I can’t explain and that I’ve felt even before I got my copy. This game makes me feel nostalgic and at home in such a particular way that no other can, idk. It’s just amazing

Wild World was the first real Animal Crossing game I got back in 2018-2019(?).
I got it through Virtual Console on the Wii U, and I think it was a pretty good starting point for me.

Taking into account that I've been a huge fan of Sonic for years, guess what I named myself and the town.
Sonic and Mobius respectively.
I was quite the imaginative character.

I somewhat remember the villagers that I had in the town. I don't remember which ones I started with, though.
I remember Tipper, Tabby, Lobo, Benedict, and Maelle. I had more but I don't really remember their names or appearances.

I never did anything of importance, either.
I played the game for a year or two and I don't think I paid off my debt more than once.
Usually just played to amble around and mess with the villagers.

I'd love to revisit Mobius, but uh, I got reckless time traveling and ended up making basically all of the villagers I liked (AKA the ones that I previously mentioned) leave the town. I promptly started a new town, played it for 10 minutes, and haven't played it since.

Good times.
That's nice mate , I'm actually playing it rn but i don't have any friends to team with

If you're looking for towns to visit you can come to mine

Back