• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Just cloning around

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
It's kind of how I feel sometimes, juggling both towns. ;)

Things were fairly quiet between them, so I don't have a lot to tell. Plus, work and pollen have been kicking my butt, so I've crashed early. And Professor Layton and the Unwound Future.

Anyway.

I caught a moth and a couple of fish (nibble fish and a freshwater goby) for Hollowyn's Museum. I could have sworn I'd already donated the goby, but Brewster took it, so I guess not. I also got a Serene Painting from Redd. Not a favorite, but at least it is one more I can tick off the list.

I stopped by Purrl's for her party, and found Stitches dancing around with her. I'd bought a gray tartan tee. She liked it so well, she put it on right away. I love when they do that. And it looks much nicer than the grape tee she had been wearing. Stitches kept talking about how tasty the cake looked, and I figured it was only a matter of time before he dove into it, so I thought I'd slip away.

In Salem, I've just about completed construction on the third fairy tale bridge. I think I can do that tonight. I'm trying not to dip into my savings, so it takes a little longer. I did sell turnips last night for 460 each. I'd only bought 23 bunches, so didn't make too much, but any bells are good bells.

I've had a few campers, but no one I really wanted to invite to stay. I did see Gruff the other day, which was kind of nostalgic (he was my nearest neighbor in ACGC), but not enough to have two Cranky villagers in town!

I thought I'd finished all the bamboo fencing I needed in Hollowyn, so I got rid of the plants I'd been farming in Salem. Then I realized I still need two more. *facepalm* Of course, Leif is only selling persimmons. Well, I still need a holly or two, so it isn't as though that's the only thing holding me up.

I'll be buying bushes for quite some time, since both towns have a lot of hedges that need to be planted.

Still waiting to get my golden mailbox award from Creepy Lyle. Once that's done, I'll sell all the furniture I have (two sets of balloon, two sets of Easter - I don't really like it, but it's cataloged, and a robo-series). Oh, yeah. And a basement which is so packed, you can't even step into it anymore. Debating selling off the mermaid furniture I have, but it might work for one of my secondary characters. Still trying to decide which characters to create from the book series; I know I want Evan's bakery, and I think Starla's photography shop, but not sure who the fourth character will be. Maybe Nick, the police chief and boyfriend to the main character? Could be a problem, with Booker in town. I'll cross that bridge when I come to it, I guess.

Oh, and I know I owe pictures. I haven't forgotten, and they will be coming. :)

Back