• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Just some ideas for what the Wet Suit could have had in New Horizons

DinosaurDumpster

You're watching Disney Channel
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Yellow Candy
It doesn't really make sense to me that the wet suit wasn't revealed for New Horizons. It makes a lot of sense to me that you can be swimming on an island. But, here are just some ideas I had for the wet suit in ACNH.

1. Expanded Encyclopedia

Since we only got 32 in New Leaf, I would love for there to be tons more deep sea creatures in New Horizons. Some creatures I thought of was an axolotl, blobfish, sea sponge, different types of coral, et cetera. It would also be really cool if you could expand upon the fish section of the museum where a stair or slope with a tube over it would lead to the deepsea creatures part of the fish section in the museum.

Minigames

I don't mean the minigames from Tortimer Island where you collect the most bugs or fish, but maybe something where you see who swims to the other side of a swimming pool faster where you have to use different button combinations to do different types of strokes (like freestyle or something). I'm thinking something like the minigame Mario Medley from Mario Party 4, where you start by mashing the b and a buttons and by the time you reach the other side of the pool, you switch to the l and r buttons but you switch between the two buttons constantly. You could even have stamina as well for these minigames.

Different styles of wet suits

Sure, we got different colors of a wet suit, but it would be cool to see swim trunks or bathing suits all in different designs and colors. A long time ago, I thought about you even being able to customize your own swim suit so you can have your own drawing of a dog or something on the swim suit.

Nintendo seems pretty big on only showing what they want us to see this time around. Even players who got the 1hr private demo were given LEGAL restrictions as to what they could and could not share with the public. So, although there have not been any reports of the swim suit I am not fully convinced it is not there at all.

If anything they may include it during a free summer update! march is too cold to go swimming (at least where I live) so they might be waiting to release it in the summer just to give everyone something fun to get excited about c:
Hopefully they don't get rid of it :c Swimming was one of my favorite things they added in NL.

If they do come back I would love to see the different types of swim wear and think it would be really fun for them to add in little minigames like that!!!

If they add an axolotl I need one as a pet in my house!

I honestly think the wetsuit is either there already, or it will be made available in an update.

i do think they are holding back some things - a wet suit seems like an obvious choice to include in this game, so i really really hope we get them back. i would love to see more minigames (i had way too much fun with the toy hammer thing on tortimer's island so i would love to see its return)

I’m pretty stoked for everything that hasn’t been revealed... the fact that there were legal obligations when releasing ANY information leads me to believe that there are some awesome things up Nintendo’s sleeve...

I could see the suit being omitted considering a giant net around an island is sort of strange, and we haven’t seen anything on deeper-ocean fish in the encyclopedias.. so I’m not banking on it but I do hope it returns and if so then obviously there’s gonna be some epic updates!

Back