• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Just started playing this after playing WW Years ago, Need a few things!

UpcomingChris

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hey!, No idea if this is in the right place or not, so sorry if it's not!, It's my first post.

So I used to play CS:WW Alot back in the day on my DSI, I recently acquired a 3DS XL and just had to get SC:NL!, And i'm already addicted again.

I'm looking to get hold of a watering can and a net, just the regular ones (I want to go through the process of getting silver / gold ones myself) It's only the begining of day 2 for me but there's still no net / watering can in the shop, If anyone could either let me use their store or just have some laying around I can buy I'd appreciate it!

You could hop over to my place, Vienna. I've got an upgraded tommy and timmy's store you can get some things from.

Hahaha, I upgraded from ww too, I can't even play it anymore because of the graphics! :3

The watering can you get from Isabelle after fully completing all of her requests! You can come to my town if you want, I have all the fruit available excluding some tropical fruit.

Do you have everything you need already? Or can I still help somehow

Back