• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop - justanothershop « ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry gnoixaim i had to go and didn't write a post telling you that because there was a blackout in the area, if you still want to help me catalog all those sets i'll give you 2 millions for it sorry for making you wait :(

I can offer two gold roses and some bells (depending on how much you want) for your hair bow wig?

How many bells additional would you add? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry gnoixaim i had to go and didn't write a post telling you that because there was a blackout in the area, if you still want to help me catalog all those sets i'll give you 2 millions for it sorry for making you wait :(

LOL, oh gosh. No worries! You can catalog tonight (or whenever you're ready) for free.<3

- - - Post Merge - - -

*Note- I won't be available for trades until 9-10pm CST. Please post when you're online tonight :)
{it'll take me longer to go on each individuals profile to see if you're on}

<3

i'll send you a pm at 10 CST and don't worry it's a small price for all the work you are saving me :) thanks again.

I lost my wifi for almost the entire day :( Will you still be doing this tomorrow?

I'll be doing this for however long people need sets :) Just PM me when you're available.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well then the dresser and bed. xD

Lol, PM me when you're available.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would I be able to purchase the Princess Series and if so could you give me a total price?

Princess set isn't for sale, once I get into that month again. I can surely buy another set. The current one I have is in my house :/

Hello, could I come and catalog the polka-dot set? I'm available all night. Thanks for your time.

Last edited:
I'd like to catalog your harvest set and how much is your tiara wig?

Could I catalog the Minimalist series?
Could I buy the Sandwich Tank, Small Silk Hat, Shearling Boots, Two-Town Pants for 150K?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back