• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Kabuki is in boxes! (LF: in game Bells!)

j1119

☆ FOREVER FOCUSED! ☆
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2293-2804-9512
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (7) +
Not looking for NMT at the moment! I'm looking for at least 2.5 mil bells, but go ahead and offer, I'm really desperate lol. I'm voiding him in an hour.
Post automatically merged:

Voided in 10 mins!

Last edited:
Hello, I am new so i dont have many bells or much to offer sadly, but i was wondering- if nobody makes an offer for him within the hour is there any way you would consider trading him to me before he gets voided? I have DIY for cheery speakers, cutting board and plain wooden shop sign? If not i understand! Thankyou x

Hello, I am new so i dont have many bells or much to offer sadly, but i was wondering- if nobody makes an offer for him within the hour is there any way you would consider trading him to me before he gets voided? I have DIY for cheery speakers, cutting board and plain wooden shop sign? If not i understand! Thankyou x
I'll give him to you for free if no one offers in 5 mins, which I don't think anyone will. I've had him in boxes for so long, and I just want him gone lmao!

Back