• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading Kadomatsu for Barbecue Bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustABadKid_

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (51) +
Hey everyone! As some of you may know, Nintendo has recently started to redistribute some special DLC items. Unfortunately, I missed out on the barbecue bed. Would anyone be willing to trade their spare barbecue bed for my extra kadomatsu?

Please and thank you!

I didn't know! I missed it too D: the kodomatsu is re-ordable so you may not find lot of people who don't have it. :(

I didn't know! I missed it too D: the kodomatsu is re-ordable so you may not find lot of people who don't have it. :(

Aw, I didn't realize it was even reorderable! I made all of my characters get it because I didn't think I'd have another chance. I can't believe I missed the barbecue bed again. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back