• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Kaikoura Amibo Cycling! All amibo villagers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells

lana.

mrs cabbage
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Asteroid Plush
Space Whale Plush
Green Alien Plush
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Strange Doll
Kaleidoclover
Flower Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
Star Glow Wand
Feedback
100% (182) +
timezone - EST

I have all the animal crossing amibo cards, so I’m taking requests for a villager you want in your town! I’m charging some TBT which is decided based on the villagers tier. This link will take you to the tier list.

1. You also have to fill out the order form, if you don’t I will ignore your post.
Villager:
Tier:
Final Price:

2. This can take a bare minimum of four hours, but usually more. Don’t make a request if you don’t have that time to spare. Do not PM me about your villager; I will let you know when they are ready! If you do this, I will leave negative feedback - no exceptions.

3. Have an open plot ready!

4. THE NEW VILLAGERS DO NOT HAVE AMIIBOS. I can’t get any of the eight new villagers for you, and I can’t get you any of the following becayse they are permanent residents of Kaikoura:
- Bella
- Puddles
- Molly
- Rudy
- Plucky
- Portia
- Melba

5. Only one villager per person.

6. If you post here, you have to take the villager you asked for, you can’t say nevermind if someone is giving them away, selling for a lower price, etc.

7. Only taking two villagers a day!

Please understand that I have the right to deny your request if you don’t follow the rules! I will no longer respond to anyone that hasn’t read the rules. Thank you for understanding and reading! c:

S Tier - 100TBT
A Tier - 75 TBT
B Tier - 60 TBT
C Tier - 50 TBT
D Tier - 25 TBT
Untiered - 10 TBT

Last edited:
Villlager: Marshal
Tier: S~
Final price: 125 TBT
Thank you so much~ He's my last dreamie :3

I have an empty lot and i would like Megan.
Villager:Megan
Tier:C
Final Price:100 NMT

Villager: Francine
Tier: B Tier
Final Price: 75. can i do a mix of tbt and nmt?
i have 44 tbt and 31 nmt for 75 lol

open for a bit longer :3
only taking maximum of 2 separate requests! and if anyone wants lily, she’s who i’m kicking out next :)

I should be getting one within the next 2-3 days! If that's too long of a wait/unfair to others that's fine
no that’s fine! that means i don’t have to cycle him in right now so that’s good haha c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back