• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway {{Kammeh's second giveaway - PART 2}} Come get free gifts!<3 - Still have some xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kammeh

We'll be counting stars
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Dusty Scroll
Ancient Lantern
Feedback
99.5% (194) +
Hello friends! Welcome to my second giveaway of still many to come. ^.^ This giveaway is the come-pick-up-a-wrapped-gift type of giveaway. I have around 322+ wrapped gifts total. I've tried counting to find the exact amount numerous times, but I am terrible at counting and always lose track, xD so I'm just going to let people come in until they're all gone.
I have estimated that about 46 or more people will be able to come and pick up 7 gifts each.
So, what are in these gifts? I honestly don't remember exactly, I have been collecting items for this giveaway since like.. December xD Here are the things I do recall I put into these wrapped gifts: Sloppy items, 7-11 items, weeding day items, streetpass, mermaid items, DLC, Gold tools, Japan items, Europe items, perfect oranges, bells, Villager pictures, fish set items, bug set items, ice set items, and pave set items. Please post what gifts you got in the comments after you visit! I can't wait to find out what everyone gets!

RULES ABOUT THIS GIVEAWAY: (You !!!MUST!!! read these rules if you want to be able to come and get free gifts!!!)
1. 7 gifts per person. NO MORE. If I catch you breaking this rule - or any of the following for this matter- you will not be aloud to participate in ANY of my other giveaways.
2. If you want to come, simply comment below. Please do not bother to comment if you are about to go out to eat or have 5 trades to do.
3. Be patient. Part 1 of this giveaway lasted over 3 hours, so I expect this one to last even longer.
4. Once you see your name included in a group, add me right away. I will post on this thread when my gates are open for your group. I will not be PMing or VMing anyone when its their turn to come.
5. When you arrive at my town, stay put. I will be giving everyone 3-5 minutes to come into my town, and after that time is up I will close the gates and lead everyone to the area where the gifts are.
6. If you get a "Eeek, something's not working.." from Porter when trying to visit my town, it simply means another person is already coming in so dont freak out. You'll just have to wait a little longer until they get off the train.
7. If you are reading these rules, include the phrase "All hail Kammeh" in your comment. xD I'm serious, if you dont include this phrase I will assume you did not read the rules and will skip over you. You are allowed to edit your post if you didnt include the phrase the first time. c: Just make sure you let me know you edited it.
8. Once you get your 7 gifts, say "done". Do not unwrap your gifts until I end the session.
9. If you participated in part 1 of this giveaway that took place on the 7th, you may not come again. :c Sorry!
10. Lastly, have fun! Nothing is required of you, but if you could leave me a positive WiFi rating or donate some TBT bells to go towards my other giveaway it would be appreciated!

Groups (April 7th):

1: tinytaylor, gothscifigirl, MysteryMoonbeam
2: Saturniidae, kuri, canadasquare
3: PrincessWoona, sally, kildor22
4: zettecrossing, AmyK, ninjavenus
5: Nkosazana, pinkpansy, ml02ljd
6: theshorterstory, Froda, Carrissa
7: Pockipops, ixbutterfly, akira16

Groups (April 12th):
1: Bookgirl, Chantily, Taylorshockley
2: Gingersnap, pollygone, iamnothyper
3: Hanaberas, sassystag, FallingStar
4: Eleaf, Wendigo, tictocdragon
5: Monosugoi, HoneyBunny, chococandy
6: vintage-rabbit, uriri, Vinterfluff
7: xanisha, BowtieBulbasaur, louise23
8: Nayu, ClaudiaDonovan
(I think I have enough for a 9th group, but I'm not completely sure so I will not add that group until I am positive. I dont want to get anyone's hopes up and then dissapoint them </3)

SPECIAL THANKS TO THE PEOPLE WHO HELPED ME GATHER ALL THESE ITEMS AND HELPED ME PURCHASE WRAPPING PAPER!! nvn

Last edited:
oh no i went last time. that wouldn't be fair to come again. but if you have space after may I come ? All hail Kammeh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back