• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Kappn´s sad unfortune?

ForgottenT

♫ drops of jupiter ♫
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1992-0957-5293
Island
Maple Bark
My Melody Easter Egg
Ruby
Sakura Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Pokéball
ど
う
I meant to call it Misfortune but oh well..

So today when I went to the Fortune teller she told me this.
tumblr_mp4izwSYhB1sxp1zgo1_400.jpgtumblr_mp4j0y8VqR1sxp1zgo1_400.jpgtumblr_mp4j1vbTZD1sxp1zgo1_400.jpgtumblr_mp4j2zCIEz1sxp1zgo1_400.jpgtumblr_mp4j3siV7y1sxp1zgo1_400.jpg
Also in one of his songs he says that he have to be careful what he sings about, because he have a daughter now.

Maybe it does not mean anything, but I don?t see why they would put it in then.

Even Kapp'n mentioned "A friendship between two men" in one of his songs......

Kapp'n is actually a closest homosexual that can no longer sing about gay mens asses in front of his daughter.

That's what I got from this thread.

Kapp'n is actually a closest homosexual that can no longer sing about gay mens asses in front of his daughter.

That's what I got from this thread.

lol I doubt that.
He almost always sing about girls, and how much he loves girls, he even flirts with female players, he?s probably the farthest from homosexual lol.
Also he only sings about "A friendship between two men". When you?re with a male friend.

I think he was being too flirty with other women so his wife kicked him out. I doubt hes gay...he is always sexually harassing female players!

Maybe he's trying to overcompensate for it?

Even Elton John was married to a woman at one point...

Don't worry Kapp'n, nothing will change between us.

Back