• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 💜💙💚Kate's PAY WHAT YOU WANT landscaping and set sale 💚💙💜

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katewho93

KITTEN MITTENS
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Orange (Fruit)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Feedback
100% (60) +
💜💙💚Kate's PAY WHAT YOU WANT landscaping and set sale 💚💙💜

Sorry for not making this post fancy but its 2am and I'm just tryna sell some stuff before I restart my town. Check back often as I'll be restocking until my inventory is empty.

If you're looking for something in particular let me know because I probably have it lol

PAY WHAT YOU WANT! As long as you're not low balling the bejezus out of me, pretty much any price is fine. Saving up for those collectables ya'll!

*delivery only*

*****TBT ONLY****

Items for sale:

2017 cakes x5

Silver axes x26

Red hibiscus starts x 14

Yellow hibiscus starts x12

Pink hydrangea starts x30

Blue hydrangea starts x 27

Lucky clovers x50

White azalea starts x15

Pink azalea starts x 20

Purple pansies x30

Gold roses x40

Purple tulips x30

Pink tulips x25

Blue roses x30

Pink roses x 29

All sets are complete and come with clothes (if the set includes clothes) these are sets I have multiples of so don't get sad if you see someone buy one because I probably have another set somewhere

Hello kitty set

Pompompurin set

Sloppy set

Mermaid set

Gorgeous set

7-Eleven set

Last edited:
Any chance of you doing starts for 1 tbt each? o: (Not sure if lowballing as that's the price I've been buying at but I think market might be higher?)

Could I get 10 of the blue hydrangea and then would you do 6 clovers for another 10 tbt? o:

Could I get 10 of the blue hydrangea and then would you do 6 clovers for another 10 tbt? o:

Sounds perfect! Looks like we're already friends as well :) please write on my visitors page when your gate is open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would 30TBT be too low for all of those items? I can go up to 35TBT if that's too low! :)

30 is just fine :)

Sounds perfect! Looks like we're already friends as well :) please write on my visitors page when your gate is open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

30 is just fine :)

Okay Thank You! I'll be up for the next hour or so, so whenever you're ready I can open my gates ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ready now!

Gates are open! c:

Sam and Elphie give me about 5 minutes to complete the order I'm in the process of delivering right now and I'll be on my way to you guys!

Sam and Elphie give me about 5 minutes to complete the order I'm in the process of delivering right now and I'll be on my way to you guys!

Sounds good! My gates are open whenever your ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also btw, did you receive the 20 tbt? This was my first time trying to send them to somebody and I just want to make sure all went well haha

Sounds good! My gates are open whenever your ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also btw, did you receive the 20 tbt? This was my first time trying to send them to somebody and I just want to make sure all went well haha

Sure did! Going to Elphie now and then you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back