• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 💜💙💚Kate's PAY WHAT YOU WANT landscaping and set sale 💚💙💜

Status
Not open for further replies.
IS YOUR CAT MAKING TOO MUCH NOISE?!

Omg your post got buried I'm sorry. Yes you can have the sloppy and hello kitty set!

I wish I had some kitten mittens for my cat. XDD

Nah it's cool you got a lot of people talking at ya. I'll send the tbt now and I'm available whenever you are so just give me a poke when you're ready. ( ಠωಠ)

I wish I had some kitten mittens for my cat. XDD

Nah it's cool you got a lot of people talking at ya. I'll send the tbt now and I'm available whenever you are so just give me a poke when you're ready. ( ಠωಠ)

Gonna deliver to Emile and then I'll be on my way to you!

Big thanks to everyone for being so kind and patient. It makes everything go much smoother

I just saw you have the mermaid set as well. Can I get two 2017 cakes too? Thanks! ^^;

Hi! I'm looking for the Pompompurin set but I only have 14 TBT, can you sell me one or 2 pieces?

OMG! really?! OMG... do I sound excited? LOL...

I'll add yoU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back