• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Keep your turnips from rotting Sunday morning ....

xWENDYx

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
On Saturday (your town time) take your turnips to another town that is on Monday or Tuesday (their town time) and drop them off ... then pick them up next Monday (your town time) they won't be rotted.
You have another week to find a good price for them.
Of course the town you drop them off in can not roll to Sunday while you are doing this.

That's a nice find, but I think that's too much of a hassle.

Good tip! Let's just hope there's no time traveling going on in that second town, though. LOL

There probably is, because it will have to be a few days later there for a reason. :p You could agree with them to not time travel, though.
Thanks for the tip OP!

I'm not exactly sure how turnip spoiling works since I don't do turnip selling, but if they are like a lot of other things in your town, then I'd imagine they only spoil if you have them in your town at 6:00 A.M. on Sunday morning. If it works this way, you could theoretically drop the turnips off to someone who is a few time zones ahead or behind you late on Saturday night and then pick them up when you wake up on Sunday morning if you arrange it correctly with the other person. So for example, if you live in North America, then find someone from Europe, Asia, or Australia whose time is already past 6:00 A.M. on Sunday when it's Saturday night where you live, and then pick them up on Sunday morning (assuming you wake up after 6:00 A.M.). If you live in Europe, Asia, or Australia, then find someone in North America whose time is a few hours back so that you can drop them off on Saturday night and then pick them up before their time gets to 6:00 A.M. on Sunday (after your town has already gone past 6:00). Alternatively, if you live in Europe, you could find someone in Asia or Australia whose town is already past 6:00 A.M. on Sunday when it's Saturday night in your town.

^ That's pretty much exactly how it works. I've done it when I haven't been able to find a good price, I take them to my second town to buy me a few more days and then TT back in the turnip-less town if I have to. It's a huge pain in the butt but it's better than having 2mil+ worth of turnips spoil because you got stuck in a price decrease

Back