• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ❄️ Kevin's Cycling → boxes: Wolfgang

Blanche was voided~
Filbert is now in boxes, looking for 50 TBT.
Will void in one or two hours.

Wow i love him
I had him and one day left ... I do not know if I passed the cycle of the 16 villagers .... let me see if I can try going to your town to adopt ?

Last edited:
Wow i love him
I had him and one day left ... I do not know if I passed the cycle of the 16 villagers .... let me see if I can try going to your town to adopt ?

I see that you're adopting someone else at the moment. Would you like me to wait?

if I am taking another villager now but also want to filberto .... I am one of my favorites but I'm afraid I can not because it was in my town and I do not think the cycle has passed .... I just want to try if I can ... if you want I give before 50 tbt and if I can not return to me

if I am taking another villager now but also want to filberto .... I am one of my favorites but I'm afraid I can not because it was in my town and I do not think the cycle has passed .... I just want to try if I can ... if you want I give before 50 tbt and if I can not return to me

I'm sort of busy at the moment actually, will have my DS in 20. How long ago did you have him? c:

Ok wait for me please

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have much time to him ... but not remember when he left my town and few villagers have gone after the

Last edited:
Ok wait for me please

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have much time to him ... but not remember when he left my town and few villagers have gone after the

no worries c:
I'll let you know when I get a hold of my ds!

because it just moved into my town a village called Amparo under your town ?: season

Last edited:
No ....one villager named Mira of your town moved her to my town....why?

ah, i dont know how that would be possible. Did someone visit your town perchance? It would make sense if I visited yours, as my voided villagers would go to your town, not vice versa.

Filbert was voided~
Zucker is now in boxes, looking for 85 TBT.

Back