• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Keyboard Symbols?

squee

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
This is kinda random.. but for the people who have New Leaf/Jump Out (does the game name still translate to Jump Out?) already does the keyboard have the same special characters like in City Folk and Wild World? Specifically the heart symbol or full star ones :D Thanks in advance!

The stars are back. I've seen the heart used by Dr. Shrunk, but it isn't on the keyboard. :c
That could change with the English version.

There is an @ symbol on the keyboard, but it's greyed out so I can't use it. :/

Darn, I hope the heart is on the English keyboard. I always add one onto my character's name. Thank you for your help <3

This is kinda random.. but for the people who have New Leaf/Jump Out (does the game name still translate to Jump Out?)

The Japanese name can be translated as "Jump Out" ("tobidase"). New Leaf is only for the US-version so far.

@Haihappen, that's what I thought. Everyone is calling the Japanese version New Leaf and I was confused if that region's game name was changed last minute >.>

@Garrett x50 cal, I've never had trouble when it comes to typing in names because of different keys. Do you mean adding friend codes? I can't remember for WW but in CF all you needed was an accurate friend code, typing in the character name exactly wasn't important. Plus if there are just letters available, technically there wouldn't be numbers ;) (jk)

Back