• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Kiki & Lala Clock, Sofa, Bed, and Table!! 4TBT each!

Status
Not open for further replies.

friedglitterenthusiast

I'm just a heartbeat away
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (35) +
I'm selling the current items for 4TBT each! o: I'd really prefer if you picked them up so I can up my train station visits but I can drop them off if you'd really prefer.

Kiki and Lala Clock
Kiki and Lala Sofa
Kiki and Lala Bed
Kiki and Lala Table

If you'd like any of the other Sanrio items, I can order those as well for you, just ask! I have all six of the cards. c:

hm I have a small bedroom (TINY) that I want star themed, I have the observatory floor, do you think this set would help with the star/sky theme?

hm I have a small bedroom (TINY) that I want star themed, I have the observatory floor, do you think this set would help with the star/sky theme?

Oh, definitely! It's all like shooting star based things, but it is super pastel colored!! ;;; In my opinion, I would say it would look good though! As for the small part, it would still work. Those four things are basically all the furniture. There's a cloud maker machine thing, but it wouldn't fit into an observatory. Maybe a whimsical weather themed one, but not about stars.

I'm going to assume though you've also seen the set?? If not, I can throw pictures at you.

I looked it up after I typed that haha! And i'll just take all of it! I am thinking maybe princess or my purple rococo furniture might mix in well !

I looked it up after I typed that haha! And i'll just take all of it! I am thinking maybe princess or my purple rococo furniture might mix in well !

Ooooh, those two would be wonderful combinations with the Kiki and Lala stuff! Alright, would you like to come over in a little bit?? I'll be back at my computer in about 20 - 25 minutes. I'm just catching up with my people after I worked all day. :p

Ooh, I reckon a cloud machine would fit in nicely with the table and clock (star/moon theme) as well, squidney. I don't have a spare, I just think it'll look totally cute--pair that with the wall from Celeste's RV, a palace floor, a princess cage or vanity perhaps, and some customised pink/purple/blue rococo pieces and you'll surely have a winning combo :3

Last edited:
Ooh, I reckon a cloud machine would fit in nicely with the table and clock (star/moon theme) as well, squidney. I don't have a spare, I just think it'll look totally cute--pair that with the wall from Celeste's RV, a palace floor, a princess cage or vanity perhaps, and some customised pink/purple/blue rococo pieces and I think you'll have a winner on your hands :3

I just looked at the cloud machine again and noticed it's a star. Woops. My bad, aha. In my opinion it's a little much, but so is the whole Kiki and Lala stuff for that matter. If Squidney (or anyone) wants me to order them one (or anything) tomorrow I can. c: I've already invited K.K. Slider as figures are just easier to grab for coupon sake.

I'm also open by the way, Squidney!

Last edited:
coming now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yea nice idea :D but I agree with the cloud machine is a lil funky haha! but great tips- will keep in mind! I was also gonna throw in a couple of tasteful pieces from the constellation collection, i have the cancer one and maybe like the harp thing or whatever!

Alright, trade has been sent through! I'm closing this now. c: If anyone wants any Sanrio/Nintendo stuff just toss a VM/PM my way. I honestly don't mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back