Enchanted Bloom
Pinky
Goomba
Invader
Kirby Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Kirby Easter Egg
Flower Glow Wand
hello people!! ive been wanting to make an art thread for a very long time now, but i kept worrying that i wasn't quite *there* enough in my art to post it somewhere. ive trampled that worry and want to share my art journey with my fellow tbters and friends! :lemon:

ive been drawing all my life, ever since i was a very small child. its an integral part of my life and something i enjoy very much! it brings me a lot of joy to make art and see art from others. though im not that skilled, i can see myself improving with every art piece i make. i hope to continue to improve and someday become a professional at it. it'll work hand-in-hand with my dream of becoming a game developer (🖒^^)🖒

for now ill just drop some of my recent drawings! im continuing to work on some of my older, unfinished artworks, slowly but surely, and will post those whenever i finally complete them. thanks for looking! 👾

all are unfinished sketches except my two chibis that i call my "sweet stamps" :-) they're just static and front-facing, kind-of sticker like. im gonna work on some poses for them at some point soon! the half bodies im continuing to work on and hope to full render and finish. idk when though, we'll see ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

future angel.png
practicing faces yahoo.png

sweet stamps.png

halloween chibi ych.png

the halloween ych number 4 😭 its so random and i love it, i was just doodling and fooling around with it. coffin girly and ghost boi, one mole with an afro and the other with a mohawk, and some random dog. what in heaven's name is going on there.. who knows! i sure dont.

Last edited:
Ayo? I just stumbled upon your gallery and the chibi art looks pretty good! 🥰

I also hope we get to see any future art from you! 👍

Back