• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Kings island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Well are school is going too Kings island June 4th. (In Ohio Cincinnati.) Any rides that i should ride right away? Any i should avoid?

I just wanna make a list so i don't have too search and decide.(We might a have a little time limit there like 3 or 4 hours maybe even 2!) it might piss my friend off that im making a list but who cares he will get over it. ^_^

Wow really? We use to pretty close to Kings Island... been there a few times. can't remember the rides though, was pretty young.

It's been awhile since I last went, so I have no clue what's there and what's not anymore. If they still have the Top Gun ride, do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back