• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Kirby Movie Spoofs

JJH

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I'm making comics involving Kirby, but with a twist! Each comic is gonna be a spoof of a movie! I plan to do at least one or two a week.

1. To kick things off, a famous moment in movie history:
Star Wars

I'm takin' suggestions for movies to do.

List of upcoming movies:
Harry Potter and the Sorcerrer's Stone
Delta Farce

But PM me your suggestions! And please describe the scene you want done.
Example:
I want a scene with Kirby and Meta Knight fighting, and then Meta Knight cuts Kirby's hand off and says "I am your father" and Kirby says "NOOO!!!".

UltraByte said:
Er.... Don't save as BMP. Also, make text boxes. It's too hard to read on a black and green BG.
Yeah, BMP takes a while to load. Next time, save as PNG.

;)

Flygon said:
UltraByte said:
Er.... Don't save as BMP. Also, make text boxes. It's too hard to read on a black and green BG.
Yeah, BMP takes a while to load. Next time, save as PNG.

;)
I'm resaving/uploading the Star Wars comic as PNG as we speak.

As for text-boxes, I can't put those in ths Star Wars comic now, as it would mean redoing half the comic. But I'll try that with my next one- A two-part spoof of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. (Yes, I plan to do all five that are out so far) (If I ever see the fifth one

;) )

Also, if you could, add in the following:

Title (a small header at the top of the image giving the title of the comic series)
More dialogue

The first few frames on your Star Wars comic were a bit... bland. No explosions, no action, just jumping around... :\

I can barely read the star wars one, but I'm sure the future ones will turn out better.

:p

Back