• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 🐈🐾Kitten's Pawfect Material's, Bells and Items Store 🌸🌲🍁 ❄️ 🔴 OFFLINE 🔴 ⭐️ NEW ITEMS ⭐️

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
heya!

can i order the following?
  • flying saucer
  • moon x2
  • robot hero
  • glowing moss pond x2
  • suspicious cauldron x2
40 tbt i think?

Hey, can I order one stack each of snowflakes, large snowflakes, pine cones, gold, rusted parts, maple leaves and each type of mushroom? I'd also like a red-and-black Science Pod, a turquoise Glowing Moss Pond, an Astronaut Suit, a Flying Saucer, a Crewed Spaceship, a Rocket, a Statue of Liberty, a Tower of Pisa, a Stonehenge, a Pyramid and a green Suspicious Cauldron please! :3

Hey, can I order one stack each of snowflakes, large snowflakes, pine cones, gold, rusted parts, maple leaves and each type of mushroom? I'd also like a red-and-black Science Pod, a turquoise Glowing Moss Pond, an Astronaut Suit, a Flying Saucer, a Crewed Spaceship, a Rocket, a Statue of Liberty, a Tower of Pisa, a Stonehenge, a Pyramid and a green Suspicious Cauldron please! :3
Hello :) Thank you for your order I have this ready for you :) Your total comes to 22 TBT. Is there a time we can work out for collection?

Back