Plush Artist!!!
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Small Mailbox
Feedback
100% (3) +
I was making some AC line art for a general cat and I thought maybe I could color them in and sell a few adoptables from the line art. So here it is, my first animal crossing themed adoptable.

These are made up characters that would live in Animal Crossing. Feel free to use them for stories, artwork, etc once you buy them. By buying them you own the artwork and rights to the character. You can change the name, details, etc. Just please don't buy them than sell them for a profit.

The first is named Strawberry. She's a cat with the Peppy personality. She costs 100 points.

strawberry.jpg

Can make customs from the cat lineart for 100, customs with new line art for 200, and will sell you the lineart for 1000. If you buy the line art I will sell any adoptables made from it, but will make no more afterwards, so that you are the only one that can use that line art. Also check out my thread where I'm selling cheap line art for 50 and 65 that can be used for adoptables as well.

You guys realise that anybody's artwork is protected by a Creative Commons Copyright, and just "using" somebody's work without permission is illegal?

I didn't mean it like that, I just simply said that someone could copy and use it. But you're right, it's pretty much illegal and I wasn't even thinking of using it

That kitten is cute. It looks worthy of becoming a real AC character, I can see it being one. :3

Back