• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Kneel before the leader of Chain Chomps!!!

xSuperMario64x

I am a Bug, please be gentle 🪲💜
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Purple Flower Glow Wand
Galaxy Cupcake
Planet Glow Wand
Tetris Grid
Heart Glow Wand
Sometime back in August of 2012, I created a new villain for the SMB series. My favorite enemy in the series was (and still is) the chain chomp. When I found that they were under-represented in the series, I decided to give them their own monarch! I introduce to you...

This guy!
View attachment 236771
He doesn't have an official name yet. His name was originally Reign Chomp but that sounds kinda stupid now. King Chomp sounds pretty generic, too. I want it to be something interesting like Baron Brrr's name.

Some info about his physical appearence:
-He is a gold chomp.
-Height is 52 ft. tall. Try to guess how much he weighs.
-His eyes look like that of a banzai bill. Figured he would look more intimidating that way.
-He wears a gold crown with a rainbow ring.
-His chain is made of silver.

More info:
*This info comes straight from the source on my 3DSXL.
-He has a powerful bite. Let's just say it's stronger than a hydraulic press.
-He is almost never seen working with someone else, because he feels as if his ideas are far more superior, and that everyone else is not worth his time. This is believed to be caused by a mental disorder.
-The rainbow ring around his crown gives him an advantage over his foes. It acts as a power source, and gives him strength and energy. It was created to secure his mental stability. Since it gives a lot of energy, and most of that goes straight to his mind, it also gives him the power of telekenesis.
-He can be as stubborn as Bowser.
-He is not nice at all. He's not even nice to his own troops.
-He is the way he is because of Bowser's negligence.

Battle tactics:
-He is fought in the lava bowl at the Chompworks (from SMG2)
-He has a short speech he makes before and after the fight, like Bowser.
-He chases after you a lot, then stops for a few seconds. This is the time to attack.
-You have to throw Bob-ombs in his mouth to defeat him. I wonder how difficult that would actually be...
-Luckily, he doesn't use telekenesis during the fight. I actually hadn't thought of that.
-If his chain hits you, it can knock you into the lava.
-You fight him twice; the second time you cannot get hit at all or you will lose a life

He was involved in a story I wrote about 3-4 years ago, where one of his younger troops leaves the Chompworks and goes off to join other forces. When he found out, he used force to take the troop back and held a grudge on the opposing force. I might re-write this story...

What do you think? I'm sort of attached to this character because I thought him up during the 2012 olympic games. That was a fun time for me. And it was forever ago.

I would like to hear input! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 248
Back