• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Koriko [BOXES: Boomer the lazy penguin] [MOVED IN: Cesar the cranky gorilla]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My FC is 4141 - 3020 - 2579. Thank you so much, Phil is my favorite ever and last dream villager I have :D

Last edited:
My FC is 4141 - 3020 - 2579. Thank you so much, he's my favorite ever and last dream villager I have :D
So glad you saw this then, and you are most welcome. I have added your FC, and will open the gates to Koriko (my cycling town) in one minute (or less). If after one minute you do not see the gate, please let me know so that I may re-open.

Last edited:
Funny, by the way, how you have Pippy as your icon, she's my first move-out in this New Leaf town :p

Gate to Koriko should be open now.

Funny, by the way, how you have Pippy as your icon, she's my first move-out in this New Leaf town :p
Ah, one of your starters, I assume. I still have a soft spot for all starters, regardless of whether they were favorites or not.

Last edited:
Thank you so, so much :D
You are definitely welcome. Thank you for being a most kind guest.

Updates:

Phil has been adopted.

Kiki the normal cat has moved in.

Pango the peppy anteater is 'in boxes.'

95px-Pango_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

I sent a VM to her lurker, but since the lurker has not logged in for over 48 hours, I prefer anyone be allowed to ask for Pango right off the bat.

So sorry! I've been at work and such ^_^ Is Pango still available? If not, I completely understand! ^_^

So sorry! I've been at work and such ^_^ Is Pango still available? If not, I completely understand! ^_^
If Pango is still up for grabs Id love to take her...
:).
I am sorry, Maddi; seems Matthew was first. I hope you might forgive my taking away the opportunity if Matthew chooses to take her. I will send you guys VMs about this post and see how it works out.

Hazel has decided to put her plot down so I wouldn't be able to take Pango.. :(.
Aw, sorry to hear that, but seems Maddi may get Pango now, if I correctly understand. I will send her a VM.

Matthew, I hope you get Pango soon despite the setback here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

She is still available. Adding your FC, and sending a VM.

Last edited:
I am sorry, Maddi; seems Matthew was first. I hope you might forgive my taking away the opportunity if Matthew chooses to take her. I will send you guys VMs about this post and see how it works out.

Aw, sorry to hear that, but seems Maddi may get Pango now, if I correctly understand. I will send her a VM.

Matthew, I hope you get Pango soon despite the setback here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

She is still available. Adding your FC, and sending a VM.

Thats all good.. One day I will have my Anteater town!
Yay for Maddi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back