• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop Krissy's Signature Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristen

robin enthusiast
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Stitches
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
Tasty Cake
Fossil Easter Egg
Light Blue Balloon
Cherry (Fruit)
Green Candy
Blue Candy
う
ど
Feedback
100% (192) +
Before you place an order, please make sure you know that I'm a student and I deal with personal things as well, so orders will take some time. It is, however, something I can do randomly in my spare time no matter where I'm at, so it's a lot easier to fill this type of order rather than something in-game!

If you're looking for a signature for the Bell Tree Forums, or for anywhere else really, then you've come to the right place! To see a few examples of my first few created signatures (in the order of being from top to bottom, the top being my first, the bottom being my latest), click the spoiler below~

The very first attempt I made at creating signatures:
EkauKNE.gif

mZ4Hhzr.gif

tqQvGjU.gif

8NytGXA.gif

f1wtmuH.gif

hOFvIKk.gif

fuk06ya.gif

Some of these are just examples of what yours could look like, from simple to more detailed. I can include any information that you want included. So when you complete the order form, please only fill in the information you want in your signature!

As for payment, it's 10tbt per signature (also meaning 10tbt per town/mayor). I'm saving up to see if I can buy a special collectible, so i'd appreciate any tbt given to me. <3
If you'd like multiple towns, please copy and paste the order form for as many towns or signatures as you'd like.

Order Form
✿ Mayor Name:
✿ Town Name:
✿ FC:
✿ DA:
✿ Native Fruit:
✿ Time Zone:
✿ Residents:
✿ Colour Theme:
✿ General Theme:

Please remember to only fill out what you want included in the signature!
If you have any other requests, feel free to add on to your order form! This can include any other information not listed, specific (free) fonts requested, backgrounds requested, etc.

If you'd like a quick, free sample of what yours may look like (simple, with name, outline, and background) based on your information, don't hesitate to request it! I'm also happy to try out different designs and give you some samples that way.

If you'd like it updated, I'll happily update it for free! Just shoot me a message or reply here.

Also, I'm happy to provide more examples including more details or whatever you may want to see before placing an order.

I hope you guys can support me in my artistic ways~

Last edited:
Gotta support those who want collectables, I was in that same boat not too long ago.

✿ Mayor Name: Jerico (technically not my mayor I'm makin this for my Pocket Camp Manager)
✿ Town Name:
✿ FC:
✿ DA:
✿ Native Fruit:
✿ Time Zone:
✿ Residents:
Stitches
Punchy
Stella
Tank
Wolfgang
Static
✿ Colour Theme: Purple, blue and orange/yellow
✿ General Theme: somethin to do with camping or adventuring. If you have somethin that shows a little tent/campsite/RV in a field that'd be great. It doesnt have to follow the colour scheme exact if it has that scenery.

Gotta support those who want collectables, I was in that same boat not too long ago.

✿ Mayor Name: Jerico (technically not my mayor I'm makin this for my Pocket Camp Manager)
✿ Town Name:
✿ FC:
✿ DA:
✿ Native Fruit:
✿ Time Zone:
✿ Residents:
Stitches
Punchy
Stella
Tank
Wolfgang
Static
✿ Colour Theme: Purple, blue and orange/yellow
✿ General Theme: somethin to do with camping or adventuring. If you have somethin that shows a little tent/campsite/RV in a field that'd be great. It doesnt have to follow the colour scheme exact if it has that scenery.

I got you, I'll start on it tomorrow, and tysm for supporting me <3

Last edited:
✿ Mayor Name: Bella
✿ Town Name: Rosewood
✿ FC: in sidebar
✿ DA: dont have one
✿ Native Fruit: cherry (can you put a perfect cherry please?)
✿ Time Zone: EST
✿ Residents: Celia, Apollo, Whitney, Kyle, Walker, Cookie, Kitt, Sylvia, Caroline, and Sheldon
✿ Colour Theme: farm colors
✿ General Theme: farm
Can you by any chance use this picture?
image.jpg
Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

✿ Mayor Name: Bella
✿ Town Name: Rosewood
✿ FC: in sidebar
✿ DA: dont have one
✿ Native Fruit: cherry (can you put a perfect cherry please?)
✿ Time Zone: EST
✿ Residents: Celia, Apollo, Whitney, Kyle, Walker, Cookie, Kitt, Sylvia, Caroline, and Sheldon
✿ Colour Theme: farm colors
✿ General Theme: farm
Can you by any chance use this picture?
image.jpg
Thank you!

Hello, if you are still doing these, I would like to put in a request :)

✿ Mayor Name: Aimee
✿ Town Name: Peachy
✿ FC: Is in my sidebar
✿ DA: 6C00-0149-7226
✿ Native Fruit: Oranges
✿ Time Zone: NZDT (New Zealand)
✿ Residents: Alfonso, Merengue, Lolly, Chai, Bluebear, Ruby, Cookie, Rosie.
✿ Colour Theme: Pink, purple and white. (Pastel pinks and purples :3)
✿ General Theme: Set in spring with cherry blossoms with flowers and peach fruit trees and maybe the fairy-tale town hall if possible?

Thank you! :)

Last edited:
Ah cool, mind if I order?

✿ Mayor Name: Angelica
✿ Town Name: Divinia
✿ FC: sidebar
✿ DA: none yet!
✿ Native Fruit: Peaches
✿ Time Zone: PST/PDT
✿ Residents: Chrissy, Francine, Diania, Lolly, Skye, Willow, Marshall, Julian, Fang, Filbert.
✿ Colour Theme: really light pastels, mostly pink and some blue
✿ General Theme: Angellic

Hello, if you are still doing these, I would like to put in a request :)

✿ Mayor Name: Aimee
✿ Town Name: Peachy
✿ FC: Is in my sidebar
✿ DA: 6C00-0149-7226
✿ Native Fruit: Oranges
✿ Time Zone: NZDT (New Zealand)
✿ Residents: Alfonso, Merengue, Lolly, Chai, Bluebear, Ruby, Cookie, Rosie.
✿ Colour Theme: Pink, purple and white. (Pastel pinks and purples :3)
✿ General Theme: Set in spring with cherry blossoms with flowers and peach fruit trees and maybe the fairy-tale town hall if possible?

Thank you! :)

Ah cool, mind if I order?

✿ Mayor Name: Angelica
✿ Town Name: Divinia
✿ FC: sidebar
✿ DA: none yet!
✿ Native Fruit: Peaches
✿ Time Zone: PST/PDT
✿ Residents: Chrissy, Francine, Diania, Lolly, Skye, Willow, Marshall, Julian, Fang, Filbert.
✿ Colour Theme: really light pastels, mostly pink and some blue
✿ General Theme: Angellic

just want to let you both know that I've seen this but school is keeping me crazy busy; it ends next week so I'll be back around then.

✿ Mayor Name:Flare
✿ Town Name:Skyfall
✿ FC:sidebar
✿ DA:4C00-000F-95F3
✿ Native Fruit: Peach
✿ Time Zone: MDT
✿ Residents: Lucky, Cherry, Ankha, Kabuki, Punchy, Rudy, Olivia, Tom, Cookie, Shep
✿ Colour Theme: Purple, Black, White, red
✿ General Theme: Space, galaxy

Last edited:

Attachments

• xmaxfloatie_67.jpg
    xmaxfloatie_67.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:
UPDATE:
Sig is being made for me, so post invalid, thank you :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back