• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Kupo sig!

Zero_13

Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
KupoSig.jpg

Coolness.. comments?

The render's a little blurry, the background is a little dull and the border seems to be placed below the render. Perhaps the text could be a little blended, too. To be honest, you're capable of doing better, as shown here.

Not to worry, though! Not only could the problems I've outlined be rectified pretty easily by making a few alterations to your current sig, but anything you do goes towards your personal experience.

You become more powerful even if you lose a fight. Whoa.

:eek:

KatzMotel said:
The render's a little blurry, the background is a little dull and the border seems to be placed below the render. Perhaps the text could be a little blended, too. To be honest, you're capable of doing better, as shown here.

Not to worry, though! Not only could the problems I've outlined be rectified pretty easily by making a few alterations to your current sig, but anything you do goes towards your personal experience.

You become more powerful even if you lose a fight. Whoa.

:eek:
oh, thanks alot for the comments, I know this isn't my best sig, I made it really fast for a friend.

Thanks a bunch for the comments! =)

Back