• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Labelle is selling a crown!

korilakkuma

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hello! Today, Labelle is selling a crown in my town - but because I only just started today, I don't have enough money to buy it. Would anyone like to come over and buy it?

You don't have to give it to me, you can keep it if you want. I'm not asking for payment, though, if you have a spare overall dress, I'd love to take it!

It's 3:00 EST as I write this, so come get it before they close! :)

Last edited:
Okay! There's not much to see, though. I only just started it today so the tree is still a sapling and everything.

Want to come over now? I'll open my gate. :)

Last edited:
Did you add my fc?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I added you. Open up, pls.

I can get you both for free, since you just started your town. I already own a crown and overall dress. You can reply today, but delivery will have to be by tomorrow, though, if it's past 5pm est.

I'll just drop off the items then leave. If you're interested let me know what time you'll have your gate open and like my comment to alert me.

If not then ignore my comment.

Last edited:
I can get you both for free, since you just started your town. I already own a crown and overall dress. You can reply today, but delivery will have to be by tomorrow, though, if it's past 5pm est.

I'll just drop off the items then leave. If you're interested let me know what time you'll have your gate open and like my comment to alert me.

If not then ignore my comment.

I actually already already have the overall dress, but thank you! I don't really need a crown to be honest, I just thought maybe someone else would like to have it.

Back