• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

labelle sig.

Nate

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
3rdablesistersiglolcolor.png

3rdablesistersiglolbandw.png

yeah. trying out a few things in cs4. <3

comments&criticism?

I don't like how the N in Nate is hard to read. It just looks like ate. D=

Idk, I really just don't like the style.

nigel91 said:
The backgrounds kind of a mess.
obviously.

that's how it's supposed to be.

i shouldn't have even bothered posting and asking for c&c on a forum like this. it's like some pro at painting taking his most recent masterpiece to a cashier at wal-mart and wanting them to review it.

Nate said:
nigel91 said:
obviously.

i shouldn't have even bothered posting and asking for c&c on a forum like this. it's like some pro at painting taking his most recent masterpiece to a cashier at wal-mart and wanting them to review it.
So you don't want C&C?

nigel91 said:
Nate said:
nigel91 said:
obviously.

So you don't want C&C?
he wanted c&c, but you guy act like we're all pros.

Coolio said:
its kay colors are 2 mixed up tho. use moar gradient maps >_>
gradient maps =/= good colors.

so gtfo, and i'd like to see you make something better.

Wow. That looks great. The colorful one is wayyy better than the black & white one. It's perfect in my opinion, just try to make the N more visible, like odd already said.

I like the colored one better than the black and white one idk why its just more....edgy? =P but nice job I really like it =D

v1 looks better with colour, but the lighting needs work cos you have it all over the place, so it doesn't look good. It looks better if the lighting comes from one fixed point rather than several. ;]

I think it looks really pretty. I can't do that. I'm still "learning".
Labelle is one of my favorite characters besides Tangy & all the other one's I love.

i really like it , sure the N could be more visible but your gonna see the signature under his name anyway so i dont think it matters.

Back