• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Lacebrooke Florist: Hybrids•Crowns•Wreaths•Gold Gardening Tools Crafted *Updated Flower Pricing*

Rico of Lacebrooke

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
6579-8364-7297
Feedback
100% (41) +
Hello all, Thank you for stopping by! This thread will host my Hybrid Shop and Flower Crafting Services! Right now, the main purpose of the shop will be to sell hybrids as well as offer flower picking for me to craft for you or for you to take for yourself. Right now Im accepting TBT & NMT as payment. Everything is marked "TBT/NMT", so you can pick how you'd like to pay. You can also pay with a mix of both if you want. Here are the flowers and services I have available! If you have any questions about pricing, availability or making a purchase please post or pm me! Thanks

*OPEN* | CLOSED

*Lacebrooke Florist now offers Golden Garden Tool Crafting.*
Have a Golden Watering Can, Shovel or Net crafted now!
Crafting of tools costs 10 TBT/NMT (This price includes all materials and crafting)

1 Free Gold Rose with every purchase total of 30 TBT/NMT or more!

General Information
*Im breeding/ cloning multiple flower types/ colors daily. I am cloning rare hybrids daily right now!
*If you'd like to come by the garden to see what's available or look around at current inventory, your more than welcome.
*Buds are added into the availability count, but will be sold last. If I only have buds left i will make sure your ok with purchasing them.
*You can also bring a net to collect butterflies & insects. I always have plenty around.
*Anything that is marked by "Restocking" means there's less than 25 of that flower and I am currently producing more flowers to add to my stock.
*Anything marked "N/A While Restocking" means I have completely run out until more have sprouted.
*If you are looking to buy a larger amount of a specific flower(s) that I don't have, let me know and I will have more within a day for you.

*Once you make a purchase, send me a dodo code and I'll come right over to plant them for you.

Flowers
*All base color flowers - 1 TBT/ NMT per 5 Flowers
Hybrid Prices Below

Roses
Black - 1 TBT/NMT (43)
Pink - 1 TBT/NMT (52)
Purple - 1 TBT/NMT (90)
Orange - 1 TBT/NMT (40)
Gold - 4 TBT/NMT (30)
Blue - 5 TBT/NMT (30)

Hyacinths
Pink - 1 TBT/NMT (50)
Orange - 1 TBT/NMT (40)
Blue - 1 TBT/NMT (42)
Purple - 2 TBT/NMT (43)
Mums
Pink - 1 TBT/NMT (30)
Purple - 2 TBT/NMT (35)
Green - 3 TBT/NMT (40)
Pansies
Blue - 1 TBT/NMT (38)
Orange - 1 TBT/NMT (33)
Purple - 2 TBT/NMT (27)
Windflowers
Pink - 1 TBT/NMT (32)
Blue - 1 TBT/NMT (40)
Purple - 2 TBT/NMT (40)
Cosmos
Pink - 1 TBT/NMT (32)
Orange - 1 TBT/NMT (25) Restocking
Black - 2 TBT/NMT (66)

Tulips
Pink - 1 TBT/NMT (28)
Orange - 1 TBT/NMT (25)
Black - 1 TBT/NMT (52)
Purple - 2 TBT/NMT (32)
Lillies
Pink - 1 TBT/NMT (13)
Restocking
Orange - 1 TBT/NMT (25)
Black - 1 TBT/NMT (52)

Flower Crafting
*All Crafting is 5 TBT/NMT
*New craftable wreaths being added daily!
Crowns
Rose Crown - Cute Rose Crown - Chic Rose Crown - Blue Rose Crown
Gold Rose Crown

Hyacinth Crown - Cool Hyacinth Crown - Purple Hyacinth Crown

Simple Mum Crown - Chic Mum Crown - Mum Crown

Cosmos Crown - Lovely Cosmos Crown - Dark Cosmos Crown

Windflower Crown - Cool Windflower Crown - Purple Windflower Crown

Lily Crown - Cute Lily Crown - Dark Lily Crown

Tulip Crown - Chic Tulip Crown - Dark Tulip Crown

Pansy Crown - Cool Pansy Crown - Purple Pansy Crown

Wreaths
Rose Wreath - Fancy Rose Wreath - Dark Rose Wreath - Blue Rose Wreath
Gold Rose Wreath

Hyacinth Wreath - Cool Hyacinth Wreath - Purple Hyacinth Wreath

Mum Wreath

Chic Cosmos Wreath

Pansy Wreath - Snazzy Pansy Wreath

Last edited:
For something like the purple pansies-- is it 4tbt PER FLOWER or per 5 flowers? I was a bit confused in the way it's posted...

Hello! I'd like to buy some of your flowers, if that would be okay! I've been having a heck of a time trying to breed them myself, and I have a few projects left unfinished because of it ': D

I sat here with a pen and paper so I could do the math, but do let me know if I've made a mistake!

Flower List:
  • 1 Blue Rose, 5 tbt
  • 4 Purple Hyacinths, 8 tbt
  • 2 Green Mums, 6 tbt
  • 12 Purple Pansies, 24 tbt
  • 2 Black Cosmos, 4 tbt

Altogether, I believe that would be 47 TBT?
Thank you in advance! =^-^=

Back