• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Buying Ladder Recipe + MOST Fruits

Seasons-Crossing

Shelley Stan
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
7352-6953-5603
New Horizons Token
Red Rose
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Father's Day Carnation
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Easter Egg
Pear (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Feedback
93.9% (29) +
Hi! I'm looking for the Ladder DIY Recipe card and Peaches, Oranges, Bananas, and Cherries. I will pay 3,000 Bells for the recipe card and 1,000 Bells each for every fruit. I also have a few iron nuggets to trade, if needed. I'm looking to get two of everything, and I can donate as many pears as you want (they're my natural fruit). <3 I'll be on all night!

Island name: Southbloom
In-game name: Dan
Friend Code: 7352-6953-5603 (Or DM for a Dodo Code)

Last edited:
I can make one for you for that cost if you want! I don't have the card for it yet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also have pretty much as many peaches as you want as they are my native fruit.

Awesome, thank you! I can definitely pay you to make one (or even two!). Do you mind selling three peaches?

I just did an island tour and got a bunch of oranges and coconuts-- I'd be willing to sell some if you want, or trade for iron nuggets as I really need some!

Oranges are great, I already have a bunch of coconuts--Could I buy two oranges? <3 I would also trade one-for-one for Iron Nuggets!

Last edited:
Back