• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Lady Black's Cycling Town [IN: ] [OUT: ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ewwie~
i can always hold him for you if you wanna keep him ;p so you can cycle 16

ewwie~
i can always hold him for you if you wanna keep him ;p so you can cycle 16

Really? I'll certainly keep that in mind! I'll wait a few more hours, but if no one wants him then you could definitely hold him. :) Thank you!

Last edited:
Really? I'll certainly keep that in mind! I'll wait a few more hours, but if no one wanys

(Just now, I got a response from someone with your cat... so, if you want him instead..)
Absolutely n vn

(Just now, I got a response from someone with your cat... so, if you want him instead..)
Absolutely n vn

Haha my phone *****ed and hit post lol. Omgeee yes I'd love Kabuki ; o ;

yeyeye :D i can pick him up soooon

Yaaaay! Thank you thank you thank you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is Octavian available? If so, is he free? :3

I'm currently discussing a price for Octavian with someone from the LF threads, so technically he's still available. He's not free, sorry!~

I found someone to take Skye -- but Kabuki's owner is gonna be gone for about another 40 minutes are so, are you gonna be on then? o: I'll cycle him out as fast as possible!

I found someone to take Skye -- but Kabuki's owner is gonna be gone for about another 40 minutes are so, are you gonna be on then? o: I'll cycle him out as fast as possible!

Yay! & I may or may not be, but I'll let you know. & I'm still waiting for someone to take Octavian ; o ;

Mayor: Seth
Town: Ackograd
FC: 1993-9950-1450
Villager(s) of Interest: Big Top
Are they your dreamie? Y/N: Yes!

This is a really nice system! Kudos!

Mayor: Seth
Town: Ackograd
FC: 1993-9950-1450
Villager(s) of Interest: Big Top
Are they your dreamie? Y/N: Yes!

This is a really nice system! Kudos!

Thank you! & I'll VM you as soon as I get him! ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Octavian has been successfully adopted!

Mayor: Skye
Town: Corona
FC: 0731-5164-7816
Villager(s) of Interest: Chief
Are they your dreamie? Y/N: no, but cranky option 2 if i can't find avery ; 3;
I'll pay whatever I need to~

Kabuki's being a stubborn butt still -- tting as much as I can argh

Mayor: Skye
Town: Corona
FC: 0731-5164-7816
Villager(s) of Interest: Chief
Are they your dreamie? Y/N: no, but cranky option 2 if i can't find avery ; 3;
I'll pay whatever I need to~

Kabuki's being a stubborn butt still -- tting as much as I can argh

I really hope I come across Avery ;o; & ughh Kabukiiii tumblr_inline_mpkk2vEpg21qz4rgp.gif

Mayor: Chiisana
Town: Cherry
FC: 1435-6260-3035
Villager(s) of Interest:Marina & Beau!
Are they your dreamie? Y/N: Yes Marina is my dreamie but I'm getting my signature updated soon to show Beau c: I was kinda thinking of getting Zucker because he'd make a good couple with Marina >.< I'll pay whatever in IGB bells c:

Mayor: Chiisana
Town: Cherry
FC: 1435-6260-3035
Villager(s) of Interest:Marina & Beau!
Are they your dreamie? Y/N: Yes Marina is my dreamie but I'm getting my signature updated soon to show Beau c: I was kinda thinking of getting Zucker because he'd make a good couple with Marina >.< I'll pay whatever in IGB bells c:

I'll put you for Marina and Zucker then! (Since Beau is already going to my main town, haha~) They're both such cuties though! :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back