• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Lady Black's Cycling Town [IN: ] [OUT: ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
like.. i just closed it wouldnt that be spamming if i made another?
man idk ;-;

like.. i just closed it wouldnt that be spamming if i made another?
man idk ;-;

No, if you made another one after closing, it wouldn't be considered a spam. It's really up to you.

Okay. :p I was thinking about closing mine... or at least change the current rules and such.

Wanna edit your first post? 0:
I think it would be cool! I'll change the name and everything :p

I'm actually going to have dinner, so perhaps later! Oh, and did you want to talk about this over PM/VM? Can't have people stealing our ideas now ;p lmaoo

He's still available! Would you like me to reserve him for you?

omg please...
i was still deciding what lazy villager i liked more and went with zucker... but i like pandas more lol ┐(?(エ)`)┌

omg please...
i was still deciding what lazy villager i liked more and went with zucker... but i like pandas more lol ┐(?(エ)`)┌

Okay! Ahh, Zucker is such a cutie but I doubt I'll get him anytime soon. I'll let you know when Chester pings/is in boxes~

Mayor: Marien
Town: Prism
FC: 4356-1139-7702
Villager(s) of Interest: Chrissy, Peanut, Kid Cat, and Marina
Are they your dreamie? Y/N: Yes

I would be loving to have Chrissy, Peanut, Kid Cat, and Marina so so much. I don't have much TBT but I do have IGBs and maybe even any other sort of in game item you may want. Thank you <3

Last edited:
i know... i like food-like villagers and... pokemon. anyways thank you c:

The food villagers are so adorable c: & you're so welcome !

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would be loving to have Chrissy, Peanut, Kid Cat, and Marina so so much. I don't have much TBT but I do have IGBs and maybe even any other sort of in game item you may want. Thank you <3

Okay! I'll put you in the lurkers list~

I will now be collaborating with the lovely Jou on this thread.

Note: Same rules still apply!~ Also, villagers who are currently reserved will stay reserved. Hope to see you all again soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back