• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Lady Black's Cycling Town [IN: ] [OUT: ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor: Greg
Town: Sakurami
FC: <-
Villager of Interest: Molly
*Are they your dreamie? Y/N: Yas

Mayor: Audrey
Town: Douglas
FC: 2707-1801-7741
Villager of interest: Pietro
*Are they your dreamie Y/N: Yes!

I will trade tpt but I don't know how to trade them or how many is reasonable.(just to clarify tpt bells are the ones I get on this site right)

Mayor: Audrey
Town: Douglas
FC: 2707-1801-7741
Villager of interest: Pietro
*Are they your dreamie Y/N: Yes!

I will trade tpt but I don't know how to trade them or how many is reasonable.(just to clarify tpt bells are the ones I get on this site right)

Yes! I can sell Pietro to you for 20 tbt. :) I can find you the link so you can see how it's done!~

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?120510-The-Bell-System-Sending-Bells-and-Collectibles-to-Another-User

I have been looking everywhere for him. When he decides to move I will give you 40 tbt bells if you can hold him for longer.

absolutely! I will go send you the bells it might take awhile for me to send them so be patient.

Last edited:
What do I put for your account name?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will go add you open your gates I transferred the tpt bells.

It's Brandon. (I've been using my brother's 3ds for trades, lol)

- - - Post Merge - - -

What's your FC?

Eeeeeeeeep can I have Marcel he's my dreamie!

Nvm u.u my ds won't allow me to go online for some odd reason ;w;

Last edited:
Eeeeeeeeep can I have Marcel he's my dreamie!

Sure! You were supposed to fill out the form, but I'll let it slide this time. :) I'll reserve him for you and let you know when he pings me! At the moment, I'm waiting from a response from Ras to pick up Celia.

Form

Mayor: Jesse
Town: Rosamond
FC: 4184-3364-6681
Villager: Marcel
Dreamie: Yes

Sorry I just got excited when I saw you had him I jumped the gun xD but is it ok if you don't try to hard for him to ping I need to take my ds to get checked out /: it won't allow me to get online as I stated earlier ): but if you can just keep me posted in pm I will keep you posted as to if I have my ds wifi fixed. I'm taking it in today to get checked out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back