• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Lady Black's Cycling Town [IN: ] [OUT: ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Form

Mayor: Jesse
Town: Rosamond
FC: 4184-3364-6681
Villager: Marcel
Dreamie: Yes

Sorry I just got excited when I saw you had him I jumped the gun xD but is it ok if you don't try to hard for him to ping I need to take my ds to get checked out /: it won't allow me to get online as I stated earlier ): but if you can just keep me posted in pm I will keep you posted as to if I have my ds wifi fixed. I'm taking it in today to get checked out

It's okay. :) Alright, you just let me know when you get your 3ds fixed!~ If he does ping me early and you still don't have your 3ds at hand, I'll just tell him to stay longer. :) It's no problem!

Thank you so much ;w; he's my final dreamie :D my town will be complete once my dumb ds gets fixed ): thank you again I will keep you updated!

Thank you so much ;w; he's my final dreamie :D my town will be complete once my dumb ds gets fixed ): thank you again I will keep you updated!

Aw. :) Okay! Hopefully you'll get your 3ds fixed soon! No problem and okay!

Mayor: Louise
Town: Okumi
FC: 3883-5006-9947
Villager of Interest: Pashmina, Fang and Whitney
*Are they your dreamie? Y/N: All of them are, yes

Mayor: Leela
Town: Alportel
FC: 1934-0854-3922
Villager of Interest: Goldie
*Are they your dreamie? Yes ~ you may remember my old profile picture :D

Hopefully she moves in to your town soon!

Mayor: Leela
Town: Alportel
FC: 1934-0854-3922
Villager of Interest: Goldie
*Are they your dreamie? Yes ~ you may remember my old profile picture :D

Hopefully she moves in to your town soon!

Hopefully! My cycling town is at a stop, at the moment as I am waiting for someone to reply to get their dreamie!~

That's me. I'm sorry for the holdup, as explained in the VM. I'll try to be on the rest of the day, but if you could send me a PM instead of a VM, I'll get the notification in the mail.

Mayor: Nic
Town: Demacia
FC: 3969-5306-3955
Villager of Interest: Marshal
*Are they your dreamie? Y/N: Y
Will pay 500 TBT

Mayor: Madeline
Town: Kokiri
FC: 2595-0763-8770
Villager of Interest: Scoot
*Are they your dreamie? Y/N: Yes!

Mayor: Madeline
Town: Kokiri
FC: 2595-0763-8770
Villager of Interest: Scoot
*Are they your dreamie? Y/N: Yes!

I just had Scoot in my town! Sorry, I don't think I'll get him unless I go through 16 villagers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back