• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Lady Black's Cycling Town [IN: ] [OUT: ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor: Eric
Town: Farou
FC: 5429 - 9506 - 6909
Villager(s) of Interest: Buck, Roscoe, Rolf, Chops, Molly
Are they your dreamie? Y/N: Yes! They are in my signature below so just lurking for them since you're actively cycling right now me-thinks!

Mayor: Eric
Town: Farou
FC: 5429 - 9506 - 6909
Villager(s) of Interest: Buck, Roscoe, Rolf, Chops, Molly
Are they your dreamie? Y/N: Yes! They are in my signature below so just lurking for them since you're actively cycling right now me-thinks!

Okay! I'll be sure to let you know if I get any of them. :)

ugh i want timbra sooooooooo bad.... lemme know if your reserve falls through

- - - Post Merge - - -

because I would take her this second.... I lost zucker today who was a dreamy, and I want timbra to take his spot

ugh i want timbra sooooooooo bad.... lemme know if your reserve falls through

- - - Post Merge - - -

because I would take her this second.... I lost zucker today who was a dreamy, and I want timbra to take his spot

I'm so sorry to hear that! The person reserving Timbra has approximately 24 hours to claim her. I go by first come, first serve basis to avoid any issues. It wouldn't be fair to the person who reserved her beforehand if I gave you Timbra now. I hope you understand and hopefully find your dreamie soon!

If the reservation falls through, I'll let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back