• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling ~✨Landscaping Offer✨~

QuinnTheQueen

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
1496-7837-2100
Feedback
100% (23) +
Hey guys :) So I'm tired of just working on my town, so I've decided to start this.

I will grow any number of any flowers (including hybrids) at your request for 1TBT per flower. They will be grown specifically for you and won't be hacked, but I will be using time travel to make waiting times shorter.

I will also come to your town to do Landscaping for you, at a rate of 1TBT per 9 spaces. Any landscaping items you want used will need to be provided, unless of course you order flowers from me as well as get the Landscaping offer ofc lmao.

~Order Form~
Name:
Town:
Friend code:
Order:
Total TBT:
Availability:

Don't forget to like my posts to get a quicker response

Last edited:
hi, how much would it be for a full landscape of the town AND flowers?
let me know if you'd like to do that :)

oh also, do you have any examples of towns you've done? thanks again!!

Last edited:
hi, how much would it be for a full landscape of the town AND flowers?
let me know if you'd like to do that :)

oh also, do you have any examples of towns you've done? thanks again!!

okay, so on average, a town is around 5120 spaces, so it would be around 500TBT (compensating for PWPs, villager houses, e.t.c), and depending on how many flowers you want will affect how much TBT it will be :p

Back