• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Last Night! Selling to Reese Tomorrow! Orange Cosmos for sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valzed

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
2305-9568-2503
Island
Amity
Spectral Preserves
Raven Wings Potion
Shadow Kitty Plush
Gourdy
Opalescent Crystal
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Black Famous Mushroom
Quirky Doll
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
99.8% (623) +
Hi! I'm selling just a few hybrids. I'm happy to take TBT or IGB. I'm open to trades also. Thank you!

Orange Cosmos - 14

Thanks!

Last edited:
I have an extra much end table! How about in exchange, a black lily or two?

I have an extra much end table! How about in exchange, a black lily or two?

I'd be more than happy to trade! Since there are only 4 black lilies though I'd like to give you all 4 for your mush end table. Would that work for you? I'm getting ready to hop on my 3DS so if you're available we could trade tonight. Thanks so much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I buy the remaining black flowers and all the purple roses? 5/50k each?

I'm going to give all of the lilies to Giddy so the remaining black flowers would be the roses, tulips & cosmos. Between the remaining black flowers & the purple roses there are 27 flowers. If I'm reading your math correctly (and I could be mistaken - math is not my friend) then you're offering 50k for every 5 flowers. 25 flowers (Let's just ignore those extra two. You can have them for free.) divided by 5 is 5. 50,000 x 5 is 250,000 IGB. Phew... ok.Is that what you meant to offer? Thank you!

I'd be more than happy to trade! Since there are only 4 black lilies though I'd like to give you all 4 for your mush end table. Would that work for you? I'm getting ready to hop on my 3DS so if you're available we could trade tonight. Thanks so much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to give all of the lilies to Giddy so the remaining black flowers would be the roses, tulips & cosmos. Between the remaining black flowers & the purple roses there are 27 flowers. If I'm reading your math correctly (and I could be mistaken - math is not my friend) then you're offering 50k for every 5 flowers. 25 flowers (Let's just ignore those extra two. You can have them for free.) divided by 5 is 5. 50,000 x 5 is 250,000 IGB. Phew... ok.Is that what you meant to offer? Thank you!

No no no, I was saying 5k or 50k for each flower ahaha

Aw darn, lilies are what I have the most trouble with. But okay, that's fine. So 250k for all the flowers?

No no no, I was saying 5k or 50k for each flower ahaha

Aw darn, lilies are what I have the most trouble with. But okay, that's fine. So 250k for all the flowers?

Sorry about the lilies. 250k works for me... mostly because I don't want to do any more calculations. lol! Are you free now? If so pick up or delivery? Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah thank you so much~! I will let you know when I can trade. We can trade in my town if thats alright?

And onionpudding, I'm hoping to try and breed the lilies to trade to people, so I can help you out once I start to breed them :)

Ah thank you so much~! I will let you know when I can trade. We can trade in my town if thats alright?

And onionpudding, I'm hoping to try and breed the lilies to trade to people, so I can help you out once I start to breed them :)

Oh no no no, she gave me some haha. Thank you for the offer though, that's so generous of you! <3

You're welcome! Thank you for offering to trade! I'd be happy to come to your town for the trade. :) Yep, I was able to give onionpudding 2 lilies. When I went to gather yours I found 2 more behind a group of trees. Since onionpudding had wanted them so badly I gave felt the lilies were meant for onion. Now we can all grow lovely black lilies to help our fellow players. Thank you!

Aw awesome XD I will let you know when I'm ready to open!

Aw awesome XD I will let you know when I'm ready to open!

Sounds good to me! Thank you! :D

Wait... I just noticed... is that a voodoo doll in your collectibles? That is so cool!

Yes it is XD I got it from someone in the tbt market~I love it XD

Gates to Ereta are open! I'm Samantha

Yes it is XD I got it from someone in the tbt market~I love it XD

Gates to Ereta are open! I'm Samantha

I don't blame you for loving it! It's the most incredible collectible I've seen!

Okie dokie. I'm on my way. See you soon!

Yeah I'm not much into the collectables, but ones like the voodoo doll are a must!
Thank you! Enjoy your item~

How much for the all the cosmos?

I'm so sorry! I thought I locked this thread. I sold all the orange cosmos to Reese on the morning of the 24th. I don't have any I can spare. I'm very sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back