• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

last person to post wins

You thought you had won. I was browsing and saw the thread, but decided to let you win longer and push the thread to the second page for you.

But, alas, the win is too tempting. Like a pot of gold that you can easily steal from a leprachaun and become rich from. And so, I must now take the win from you and end your two day winning streak.

Wait I was literally on this thread writing a post before you posted. Weird how we showed up at the exact same time.

As you have said before, our battle shall be legendary.

*pulls out a pool noodle to fight with*

*starts whacking my pool noodle at you as you defend with your foam sword. neither weapon breaks, but instead the battle lasts ages*

*while our battle is still going on, an expensive vase flies my way and hits me in the head. I fall to the ground and black out*

Wow, guess I win thanks to that conveniently timed expensive vase! Wonder how that ended up here.

*Sees a second, even more expensive vase flying in my direction*

Oh...

Little did you know, that the version of me you knocked out was a shadow clone. The real me is right here, and I'm taking the win with me! :D

That version of me wasn't a shadow clone, which means I should probably see a doctor.

Eh, I'm sure it's fine. I won't let a vase prevent me from winning!

No champions,
No masters,
No waffles,
and no potatoes,
Final Fox,
Destination only.

Go!

Aha, yes, Wat Tambor from Star Wars.

5BLw3nJ.png

Back