• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Last Post until Tuesday

Conlan313

poop caulk, lol
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hey guys, It's me again. As the title says, this is the last blog post until Tuesday, July 7th. In case you guys haven't read my last blog post, I am going to Branson to celebrate the 4th of July. As some of you may be thinking, yes, I have to sit in a car next to my 2 younger step sisters. For 3 hours. 3. Whole. Hours. The good part about it is that my dad is buying a portable DVD player with 2 screens so that he, April, and I do not have to listen to their constant bickering and incessant whining for the duration of the car ride. I, for one, am happy about his decision to purchase the DVD player. April, though, is not. My dad and I both explained to her why he is purchasing it, but then she became offended that we see her daughters as annoying nuisances, but she will eventually get over it. More good news is that I get to take my 3DS with me on the trip, and some library books. I can finally start reading Neverwhere, and Black Butler. I also get to finish Snowhead temple in the Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. As I am writing this, I am listening to Pandora on shuffle playing through Marilyn Manson, Gorillaz, Slipknot, Tool, and more :). While we are in Branson, we are going to Silver Dollar City, and hopefully while I am there, I can conquer my fear of extreme heights and ride the Giant Barn Swing. Some bad news about this trip is that during the car ride, we have top listen to April's Christian music. Blech. I will also go 4 days without being able to speak to my girlfriend, who already seems to be avoiding me :(. Also, if I haven't mentioned it, I have to spend 4 days with my younger step sisters. Also, before I end this blog post, I have a request to make for you viewers. Please don't judge me based on my past,and the things that I say. This blog is for me to get everything off my chest, and I don't need criticism from anybody on top of all this. Thank you everboody for reading this, and don't forget to check in daily (except from now until Tuesday, of course :D) for more blog posts. Have a good 4th everyone!:D

Back