• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Laudine's custom lineart for Alolan_Apples

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1930-4077-2035
Yeah, since Alolan_Apples was kind to share his custom line-art with the community here, I decided to take it on. And I must say I'm pretty happy with the result :) Yes I know the Eevees are a bit too bright, but to be honest I kinda like those pastel tones better. If the mouths look a bit cut off, it's because I had to close the lines in order to fill them, same with some other areas or the whole picture would have been green or brown!

qjYNunD.png

If you want a better version, I can try and provide but it's very large. If you wanna try the line-art for yourself, I suggest you head over to Alolan_Apples blog to download the file and then start colouring! :)

Thank you :) And yeah I agree, tried working with more pastel tones but of course my old habits would kick in, haha :p

Back