• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Lazy days

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
There really isn't a lot of excitement going on right now, but those are some of my favorite times, to be honest. I like just being able to visit with villagers, play around with landscaping, decorate my house, and enjoy Salem.

Medli has been spending some time in the campground, which has allowed me to get some more items. She has a lot of the same that Ganon and Epona had (wallpaper, flooring, Link clothing), but there are a few new items. Today, I got a fairy bottle, which I've put in my office. It's just the magical bit I was looking for. I'll just have to wait for Resetti to visit the campground so I can get the wall-mount flat screen to go over the fireplace, and that room will be finished. Well, I might still add a couple of plants to fill in corners, but essentially it will be done.

I think my library is pretty much done, too. I'm liking it downstairs, and the narrow entrance I created with the large bookshelves is nice. I've got just one last piece of furniture to add, which will be coming in the evening mail, and then I'll share some pictures.

The kitchen is also finished. I finally found a wall that works with the birch flooring. I took the manor wall I had in the office and put it in the kitchen. Gracie's sweets player is perfect for the room, and I put two sweets wall lamps on either side of the doorway. It has a country, shabby chic feel to it, I think.

Still waiting for the NBs to sell rococo chairs. I put the lamp and phonograph on the dresser. Not crazy about having a dresser in a living room, but it is nice not having to go upstairs to access that, and I think of it more like a chest. I also got the rococo candlesticks - two pairs - to go on either side of the front and back doorways. I wish you could put down an area rug (like in HHD), because it would fill up space in the room, but I'll figure something out.

The spa/bath only needs the David statue to be finished, so I'll keep looking when Redd comes to town. Actually, he was in yesterday, and I picked up the basic painting for the museum. The art wing is really starting to come together.

The last room is my upstairs suite. I'm only missing the regal bookcase from the series, and may end up swapping that in for the dresser. I have the wardrobe, so I really don't need both, and I don't want it to get too crowded.

Speaking of my room, I changed the color scheme up a bit, and it makes a world of difference. I used the Cinnamaroll wall with the white wood floor, then took some of the regal furniture and changed a few pieces back to stock and a few others to pink. Now it goes with the pink, blue, yellow of the wallpaper and is a sweet room. I love sitting on the sofa up there.

Okay, I promise I will do a pic spam soon of all this, but right now I have to go find Vic. When I said good morning to Epona, she told me that he was thinking of moving, and my cranky bull is not going anywhere!

Back