• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

le epic attack on homestuck shipuden rp :3c

*i kik sammys dsi xl*

"lol rekt sonny boi!!"
Sammy" *angry now!!!* "YOU FRICKIN FRICK I GOT THAT FOR MY BIRTHDAY 15 IM 15 YOU FRIKC I WIL FRICK YOU" *get sout sonic gun* *PEWPEPEPWPEPW* xDDD

Shrek: "woah there" *runs away from the fite!!!*

w8 i wanna join!!1!11

Name: desu
Just tell us if you're gay or not, the whole world wants to know: gay
How overly attractive is your ideal self: sugoi
What cliche named land are you from: senpai
Do you promise to never use proper grammar: tsundere

Candi stumbles into Home Depot with her 6 inch platform stelittos on her bone thin legs.

"Anyone got a cigarette?"

w8 i wanna join!!1!11

Name: desu
Just tell us if you're gay or not, the whole world wants to know: gay
How overly attractive is your ideal self: sugoi
What cliche named land are you from: senpai
Do you promise to never use proper grammar: tsundere

(are u kawaii ??? xD)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Candi stumbles into Home Depot with her 6 inch platform stelittos on her bone thin legs.

"Anyone got a cigarette?"

"I love smoking cigarettes here"
*hands merman thing a cigarette*

Bob was eaten by zombies on his way back with the pizzas and never heard of again, other than a dramatic 'HELP BEING EATEN BY Z-" written on empty pizza boxes that smell like a lot of sugar, sauce, cheese, and blood, which sit right in front of Home Depot.

"hey can I have a smoke? I'm 13 years old!"
sure !! x3
*gives cry a good smoke*
Bob was eaten by zombies on his way back with the pizzas and never heard of again, other than a dramatic 'HELP BEING EATEN BY Z-" written on empty pizza boxes that smell like a lot of sugar, sauce, cheese, and blood, which sit right in front of Home Depot.

(no one cares lol)

Back