• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

League of Legends

Have you played DotA before?

• Total voters
Me when I hit D5:

Last edited:
Just got back from my vacation to find out my mouse is broken, so no League for me for a while. :(
I'm also thinking about finally starting my provisional games, but I'm really lazy and I'm kind of scared. Haven't been practicing other lanes xD
Add me if you want? IGN: Vinathi

oh gosh i've taken a break from league because it's gotten so boring.. even goofing off with my friends during bot matches lost it's fun.

Won 4 ranked games in a row. Gotta try to get to gold. Just got out of S4 with no problem.. too bad I dropped from S2 :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

my ign is Leahbee if anyone wants to play sometime NA server pm mee

I'll add you? I'm Nelaime.

hahahahaha i don't believe you because Leahbee is videogamedunkey's pal

- - - Post Merge - - -

but if you really are Leahbee then I would play with you

lol o i stopped watching dunkey for too long or just dont pay attention

Last edited:
yeah he is my boyfriend i wanna meet people that play animal crossing though cus he won't even let me in his town right now to get signatures cus he left his ds in the car!

- - - Post Merge - - -

if you can PM me your username though so i can find your friend requests though please :) i got you Nelaime

Last edited:
Won 4 ranked games in a row. Gotta try to get to gold. Just got out of S4 with no problem.. too bad I dropped from S2 :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll add you? I'm Nelaime.

Grats on your win streak! *throws confetti* :D

yeah he is my boyfriend i wanna meet people that play animal crossing though cus he won't even let me in his town right now to get signatures cus he left his ds in the car!

- - - Post Merge - - -

if you can PM me your username though so i can find your friend requests though please :) i got you Nelaime

What? Serious? My wife and I are humongously big Dunkey fans! She's been trying to get him to play a round with us for years :p

Thanks xD

and of course it was with mah gurl Ahri.

I also decided to (randomly) try Zed and Irelia yesterday and did okay xD I usually do horrible with Zed and Irelia is really good and abundant in D1/Challenger so I wanted to give her a try.

Last edited:
Urgh. Freaking League. in Ranked, CANT FREAKING GET OUT OF SLIVER 4. I swear, i get matchmade with afk and trolls everygame... summoner name: SomeRandomAnime add me if u want c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

And Of Course. To Top It Off, They Don't Ban Jax, And Enemy Team Gets Him. GG Surrender At 20.

Back